Push to Talk over Cellular is revolutionising the professional two-way communication market. Here’s why:
- POC uses the mobile network so you don’t need expensive infrastructure to communicate (and track devices).
- No need for OFCOM licenses – that’s covered by the mobile network operators (MNO),
- POC is based on lightning fast IT and server infrastructure.
- Communicate over 10 or 5000 miles? Not a problem with POC.
- Multi-network SIMs which means you use all 4 networks in the UK, giving you the best coverage in the industry.
- iPTT’s IT and Server infrastructure is designed with multiple layers of Redundancy, Resilience, Robustness, Security, Scalability and speed in mind and is hosted in several data centres across the UK with international backup (should all 4 UK servers fail at the same time).
- Want to use a dedicated POC device, PC, smartphone or tablet to communicate and track? We can do that with Windows, Android and iOS devices too.
- Most changes to groups/channels, names etc. are done centrally at no cost to you. We update it on the server and propagate it to the device.
- Our dispatcher provides live and historical (snail trail) tracking.
- Infinite number of Channels/Groups with up to 1,000 users per Channel/Group.
- Dynamic Channels/Groups.
- Monitor several Channels/Groups.
- Force Users into Channels/Groups.
- Call Logs and audio playback.
- Private Calls.
- Remote Stun.
- Lone Worker.
- KML/KMZ Waypoints.
- New features and capabilities added continuously.
If you want to find out how, please click on these links to articles from international Push to Talk Ltd:
If you want to know more, please call us on 01202 240 366 or email email@example.com